Monday, January 3, 2011

howdy. hello. greetings and salutations


Back from the depths like a laced out, custom built Cousteau submarine. Let’s just pick up and kick back where we left off like a Three Ninjas reunion and proceed to spread all the glorious funk for which we were once known. Hope the Family has been well, hope all of you had speedy recoveries from your New Years hangovers. Despite neglecting my duties on this here particular forum like the soccer god’s neglect America’s right to compete past the quarterfinals in the World Cup, I haven’t been sitting on my hands or partaking in absolute nonsense. It’s been a long and involved road, and for some strange reason, I thought that after starting The Greater Good, I would somehow magically become less busy. Of course the complete opposite of that has occurred. A quick catch up on what I’ve had my hands in…

1. Family&Girlfriend time. honestly the BEST part of my little vacation from work.

2. Job Hunting. Long story short, I wont have a job starting January 25. So i've been looking. any of you hiring?

3. Fable 3. a simple xbox 360 game has taught me a lesson or two about Real Estate.

4. Party Party Party...yump.



Sorry for the random post. just thought i'd check in and let you know im still around. Gotta get ready for a full week of work starting today. (trying to work as much as I can before the lay off) But honestly, that’s how I like it, and I feel that’s how it should be. Work night and day while we’re young so that we can sleep and play with no thought of work in a few years time. Best of your today’s worst of your tomorrows sort of thing, excuse the easy Jay-Z quote exit on that phrasing. I'll be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. yeah, two days into 2011 have been pretty eventful. i would say much better than for first two days of 2010. hopefully this continues on pare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man. So far so good. Any pwg shows coming up? Been a while since weve made a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im down for a road trip..any road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets get one planned dave! I need a vacation (in my best jeezy impresion)

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is one at the end of the month: kurt wrestlereunion II. check out the card man. it's pretty stacked.

    ReplyDelete