Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year.

It’s a ton of fun looking back at the pictures from the past year on the blog. Some of this stuff makes me shake my head and laugh at how naive I was, and some of the rest of it is just golden.








Looking back at some of the past stuff I’ve written about or done seems so completely polar opposite to my mindset now that it’s almost hard for me to look at. I guess it’s all part of this “change” we keep hearing about.

Hmm. Change.

Like watching flannels I’d been wearing since 6th grade go from getting me looked at sideways by people on the street to becoming completely in style and getting me looked at as a hipster in the span of 12 months.

 
Or like watching this dude “Wale” for $5  a while back and people not knowing who he was, and turning MTV on last summer in my room and seeing him everywhere and anywhere.
 
 



But change mostly in the way I approach everything that I look to accomplish and how I go about doing it. That is more than enough of all of that talk. Hears to 2011 being a great year for you and yours.

3 comments:

  1. Hipster? Maybe with the glasses...

    Good luck to the both of us, Justin.

    -Twitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To new beginnings.." even though ive been saying that since last new years.

    I wanna say that ive changed, but more so learned. Weve changed for the better, never for the worst--keep it positive.

    Every year we go through some things, whether its a little or a lot, but we gain experience.

    I feel like ive leveled up a few times this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes. good luck to both of us Twitch.

    nicely put Dave. with each season comes more growth for all of us. As for level ups i think 2010 was a good year for me. i got a bunch of rare candies. (pokemon ref)

    ReplyDelete