Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Khloe.

So here’s what’s been grinding my gears. I’ve been getting really annoyed by this particular person or persons lately. I call them “Khloe’s” What’s a Khloe? A Khloe is a person, usually a heavier set female with a fiery attitude. This rude, blunt, free spirited meanie can usually be found at the mall or on campus at SDSU wearing clothes that are a size too small. So here’s my particular gripe with the Khloe’s. I don’t like it when people are over opinionated. I also don’t like when they speak as if they’ve gone through every life experience there is to experience. Not only do they spew stories of total BS they do it in such an arrogant manner…it’s just absurd. I honestly start to hate class as soon as they start talking. I hate when I see a group of Khloe’s at East Commons (SDSU Food Court) sitting at a table, staring holes at other people and obviously talking shit.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm an asshole. But this is a forum for thought no?

No comments:

Post a Comment