Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shows.

-The 5 shows I Watch because of my Girlfriend-


I appreciate these shows and my girlfriend who introduced me to them. Do I feel bad about watching them yes? am I going to stop watching them? no. Sex and the City is just good television. The writing and premise of the show is excellent. I might even consider buying a season or two to watch....I would leave them at my girlfriends house of course.  Jersey Shore. I don't know why but i'm more interested in this season of Jersey Shore than I have ever been with MTV's Real World.  this show has got to be one of the funniest reality shows i've seen. Glee. Who isn't into Glee? It's a really good show. I like the new kids they added recently and the Britney Spears thing they had tonight was cool. I just hope it doesn't die out. 90210 is like One Tree Hill and The OC put together. I think I was maybe 5 or 6 when the original came out. If the original was anything like the remake I probably would have been watching this 90210 instead of Ren and Stimpy. Americas Next Top Model I have to admit, ANTM is a good show. The reason? The competition. As a man, I’m into watching any show that calls for me to root for one side or one person over others, even if the competition is about taking pictures. Now if you will excuse me I have to go fill out an application for my manhood again.

1 comment:

  1. during our last summer in berkeley. casey and i marathon watched the Sex and The City the complete series. never really admitted that to anyone until now. so now i feel just as bad as you do.

    ReplyDelete