Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Not So Glorious Return.

Man oh man! If I could shake the hands of all you bastards I surely would. You’ve asked, questioned, demanded and if I could rack up seventeen pennies for each time I’ve been harassed about what the deal with The Greater Good is, I wouldn’t be a rich man, but I’d probably have enough for a decent sized burrito.

But I'm back. How crazy of a feeling is that? You’re reading a full blown Greater Good blog post right now. In August of 2011. That’s less expected than an awkward seven footer from Germany showing up to ruin The Big 2.5 in Miami’s Championship’s dreams. But yet folks, here we stand. And it’s a happy moment.





Me? Well, if you haven’t been keeping up on Twitter, I’ve pretty much been doing the same thing I’ve always been doing. With a fair degree of fresh Varsity jackets liberally mixed into the proceedings. Still Working, Going back to school in the fall, still coupled with my loving girlfriend, my kiddo just started 2nd grade. Life is good... 

But pretty much old friends, it’s STILL summer time. And that means a dusty pair of broken Vans Authentics makes their debut from the closet and things get a whole lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment