Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ink everywhere you see.

For the past 4 years I’ve been on the fence about getting some ink on my left arm. Within those 4 years I’ve come up with numerous ideas and hand drawn designs of what I wanted permanently buzzed on my arm. Within those 4 years I’ve had 7 chances go in and get it done but I didn’t because I didn’t want to fork over the money, chickened out, or got self conscious about my skinny frame
.   

You see I grew up thinking that tattoos were for prison folk or bikers with handle bar mustaches. The thought of seeing tattoos on a skinny kid like me was just absurd until a pot head donned in Black and Yellow (Wiz) and a Blackapino looking kid (Tyga) showed up and gave me the confidence to get tatted. These 2 pretty much have the exact body frame as me. If they can rock the all over body tats then I can definitely rock a full arm sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment