Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fight Night.



This afternoon at 5 o clock my house will be populated with people adorned in either Filipino suns or the Green, White, and Red (Margarito fans). Friendships will be broken, tortilla chips will be consumed, wide screen high definition broadcasts will be watched, and an epic battle will take place. At the end of the fight I am predicting, hoping, and praying that the Pacquiao will be the victor and capturing his eight title. For those that bleed the colors of their respective fighters, this is where legends are made.



If by some cruel act of fate Pacman does not win today than the likelihood of a blog post coming in the following days is not great.  Someone will have to dig me from my trench of eternal despair and I may have to leave the country and change my name after all of the nonsense I am going to hear from the scores of Margarito supporters and Bandwagon boxing fans I have to deal with in this state...that was a lie, im sorry. Pacman needs to win this fight because if he does. I feel it's one step closser to fighting Money Mayweather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment