Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Me Shit.

It’s been one of those weeks folks. I think I've spent more time driving up and down the various highways than sleeping in this past week. School, Work, Father Daughter activities, Girlfriend time, Costume Shopping, Football watching and the day to day antics that only seem to come about during these brief months. I’m going to indulge in a quick dumping of thoughts from the past week. Hopefully your days, wherever you might be, has been as productive and more importantly enjoyable as mine have. Read this and then go outside, it’s too nice to be on the computer.

Crooks and Castles. thats a wrap. If you know anything about clothing you would know this line is dead and has been dead for many months. It seems like everyone from middle school kids to Ganster Wangsters own a Medusa head Crew, Tee, or Fitted. I know I should be supportive of the Filipino brain-childs of the Crooks line but, like most brands, once I see it on the backs of every trend humper here in SD, that said brand will lose it's appeal. Lets all have a moment of silence for this fallen brand...YOU OUTCHEA!

I want people to buy me these things. Such a bad time to NOT have money to blow. Lifes demands are getting pretty pricey, what with Child support, Car maintenance, Insurance, and what not. Here's what I propose. You the reader will buy me one or all of the items from the list below.

  



HURRY UP AND BUY!!
 

2 comments:

  1. nice choice with the last picture..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah haha. I couldn't find a guy jacket that looked as good as the girl one at urban outfitters.

    ReplyDelete