Thursday, October 14, 2010

Makeshift.

Rarely ever do I post any music from so called “upcoming” rappers or artists. I don’t think I’ve actually ever spread light on any newcomers. That’s genuinely not because I don’t want to give someone a chance, or because I think I’m too big to post music. It’s because I just never felt like this was the proper venue to do strictly music posts on artists that I didn’t actually know. If I had any friends that were trying to get into the rap game I would do what I can to help those I know on a personal level but only when I can support the product. Lucky for me, we have one of those cases.

I like doing posts on my friends projects without them asking. So that they (just like all of you) get the experience to wake up, It’s a pleasure to see someone pour all of their energy and hard work into a project, smart money would say don’t bet against him even in a densely over croweded rap game. That’s the end of today’s diatribe. Enjoy the visuals.



<a href="http://makeshift.bandcamp.com/album/no-doze-mixtape-vol-2">No Doze Mixtape Vol.2 by Makeshift</a>



SK8MAFIA wassup! RIP SD Street Machine. Download the mixtape for FREE. Makeshift is the FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment