Friday, October 15, 2010

Basketball Jones.


Oh boy, oh boy…Ladies and gentlemen-the talking of proverbial “smack” has begun.

From all corners of SD and from all realms of existence people are coming out of the woodwork to tell me about how they would destroy me in basketball at the M.V. Mens Basketball League.

From emails, to texts, to IM's, even by assault with deadly Facebook-account I am being attacked in preparation for next months game time antics. Well all I can say my good friends is that I hope you are prepared in the most proper way possible. I am coming out in the most tip top Weasley Snipes form of competition and there is no Woody Harrleson to stand in my quest to reign supreme. I welcome all sorts of competition, D-1 dropouts, NBA Euro league stars, and playground legends. All I ask is that you don't join my division...I don't need any of you stealing my shine.
Still working on the team name and Jerseys. I do have an idea of what I want but nothing is set in stone yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment