Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yadadamean.

For some reason i've been on facebook most of the day and I noticed that my cousin up in Berkley decided to plaster his wall with  Lil B videos throughout the afternoon and i've been watching them ALL while I should be doing something that at least resembled work done.  I don’t even really have words for how absurd that is.  Just remember folks, cocaine is a crazy drug and you more than likely do not look like Jesus.  If you’ve yet to see a Lil B video than everything I just said in the prior sentence means absolutely nothing to you.  I’m not even going to subject you to a link of a Lil B video because that’s a crime far beyond cruel and unfair punishment. To make things worse, another person who in my opinion  really really sucks Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em  just signed Lil B to his label. So get ready for some world class Fuckery for your ears if those two decide to make an album together. To those who are familiar with the Young Based fellow from the Bay Area, my condolences.

speaking of Soulja Boy check this Panda Bear Swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment