Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More About Nothing.


If you have read the Away Team blog for more than a little while than you know that I am an enormously profossed fan of Wale. I came across his music well over 2 year ago now and since as a result of my love for the DC native I can rap just about every lyric from the first mixtape and some of Attention Deficit. Not only that but my friends might even be larger fans than myself at this point. It’s great when you love an artists and you can get excited about new music.

Click Here to Listen to Wale&Wiz Khalifa - The Breeze.

it’s just a well crafted song. A little more pop than what I would normally expect from Wale but again, it’s amazing to see where an artist developed from. I think Wiz's chorus alone is enough to merit this track seeing some heavy replay around my room and car for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment