Monday, July 12, 2010

SLEEEP.



There is only one drink that satisfies the cravings that come in the wee hours of the morning. Arizona makes 23 flowing ounces of Sweet Tea in the home brewed style of the deep American South. Now take note that nothing even approaches the real Sweet Tea that is served up below the Mason Dixie. I’ve been down in Georgia (ATL SHAWTY!) once and I must say that the quality of their Sweet Tea is ridiculous. The only thing we have to challenge them here is the Chic-fil-A Sweet Tea. The only reason I only bring that up is due to the fact that it will only cost you one dollar. Anyway, take a look at the clock in the back of that photo. I’m just getting started on this night and thanks to my big bruh' I have the juice to get through it. Anyone else have a absolutely necessary late night juice?

No comments:

Post a Comment