Thursday, July 8, 2010

Formal Introduction.



So I decided to break away from the team for a little bit. I'll still run the AwayTeam blog and keep you posted to any adventures that myself and the AwayTeam encounter. I just felt like doing something a little more personal. What you can expect from this blog? how do I put this in the most epic way possible... 


There comes a time for growth, there comes a time for change, and there comes a time to completely smack the world over the head with something no one saw coming. You guys have been the loyal faithful and the dedicated followers. It’s high time that I return the love and provide you guys with an outlet like none other. I’m planning on highlighting the writing you guys have become so familiar with in ways I hope you all come to appreciate it in the same way you have The AwayTeam blog. Begin to consider yourself well read, Be excited my brethren.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was pretty epic..im actually kinda excited.

    ReplyDelete