Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beached.

Yesterday was when I fully sat back and realized that I was completely in the throws of Summer. It's about a 20 minute drive from the Coronado beach and at some point in the afternoon it was decided that we should journey out to the beach for reasons that no one could really explain. It was more of a collective, “Yeah let’s go to the beach,” sort of deal. The kind of plan-making that will drive your older relatives crazy but at the same time is the only appropriate way to live life during the glorious months of summer.


Well we finally got out to the beach around 3:30 and from there proceeded to do just about the most entertaining amount of absolutely nothing that I have taken part in, in a very very long time. Good times abound on the waters of SD. The people you run into, the sights you see, everything seems to be a lot more interesting and amazing when you find yourself someplace with you're significant other and good friends. Like for example did you know that it there is a instant tanning spray? I thought tanning creams, mousse's, and sprays took days of applying to gradually see results. You can imagine my reaction when my girlfriend sprayed me down and I finally got rid of my farmers tan....Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment