Monday, June 28, 2010

How I Spent My Summer Vacation by Jac

Today I woke up and was focused and determined to find my reading glasses somewhere in the train wreck that is my room. Before I started I spent some time with my girlfriend Aimee, took an Adderall and began my search. I tore through my room looking high and low moving my desk, bed, drowers and everything else in my room as if i were practicing Feng Shui and then finally after about 10 minutes of searching I discovered a treasure buried deep in my closet...

Today, on a day which would have otherwise been considered normal and plain, we celebrate a great accomplishment. Not because I found my glasses but because I found something much greater, After much coordination of the thumbs and sore knuckles, yours truly, Jac has rediscovered AND conquered Mortal Kombat!


That game was ridiculously hard for how simple it seems it should have been. I don’t even remember being able to beat it as a child so today rings true as a great moment in history for me.

"Wassup Bitches!?" Mortal Kombat 2 here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment