Friday, May 14, 2010

Talented

As an enormous stroke to the ego of my writing ability, it seems that a few of you actually have been reading the entire post. I will admit that I was a little surprised due to the fact that I generally assume that my posts that contain mostly writing are not as universally accepted or appreciated as much as their picture documentation brethren. it is greatly appreciated.
On my daily rounds on youtube i came across these 2 talented people..

For the ladies, i found a girl who can play top40 songs on 4 iPhones. You want to know what i do on my iPhone? NOTHING, anyway She makes it look effortless. notice in the first video she speaks Korean, and then switches up to Japanese, and then English, and continues to sing in Engrish...enjoy



For the fellas,
Although something about this guy screams I Live in my Mothers Basement. This guy is badass, Parkour + Martial Arts + Tumbling + Magic Tricks + Juggling + Yo Yos + Skating...yeah all of that in 1 man. While you're watching, notice how many times he looks at the camera as if to say "yeah, that just happened"



If your name is MARK: What this guy does at 2:07 reminds of something you would do haha.
Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment